Tuesday, October 2, 2007

And in contrast...

This last week sucked balls.

I watched Barry's last game as a Giant (I'll admit it, I cried), watched my Smith get his body smashed at the beginning of a much anticipated game (I won't include that he may be out for 4-6 weeks because that news came this week), and watched a pathetic game by my team all the while surrounded by a bunch frat boys and their sorority has been girlfriends.

My reprieve in between these has been going to my boresville job or looking through pictures of and reminiscing about the glorious two weeks before. Oh, and did I mention that the weather has become rainy and cold?

Ugh. Okay, bitchfest is over. I'll write more after I snap and quit my job. :)

1 comment:

Derrick said...

Just a few minor setbacks - I'm sure the week will get better for you :-)