Monday, December 10, 2007

Formal Announcement

I quit my job, I am going back to school, and I am moving to Portland.

Um, no joke.

I got bored. I felt like I was doing the same thing every day and living for the weekends. For you who know me, you know I can not really do change in a small way. For everyone else, well... they think I flipped my lid. It may be a bit of both.


So lately I have been on the emotional roller coaster. One minute I am dragging myself to work counting the days till I am out. The next I am overwhelmed with "this" and "that" that needs to be done. The very next minute I am hit with a wave of fear and shock to the point that I either just stare at a wall or just begin to shake. Next I am so excited I start grinning and giggling like I am off to my first prom.


I hate what I fear, and I fear the unknown and being alone. So why not venture off and try both at the same time?
He he, ah crap, here goes that roller coaster again...

No comments: