Monday, June 30, 2008

1 Quarter Down

So I finished up my first quarter of school a couple of weeks ago. I meant to write some sort of recap but immediately after my last final I jumped on a plane for a whirlwind 9 days that landed me in 8 different airports and visiting a portion of all 5 sides of my family, ending with a reprieve in LA at Derrick's house and drinks with Brandon and Melissa.

I have already started summer session and feel like some sort of blurb about the last three months is fast becoming past due, but honestly I don't have anything to write.

I went to class. I read textbooks. I took notes. I took tests. All of these are either sold back to the bookstore or in the recycling bin. I had a hellish experience with a group project, but that has been forgotten over one beer and a little bit of venting. That group brought my grade down to an A- for the class, giving me a 3.91 instead of a 4.0, but honestly, does anyone care about the difference between a 3.9 and 4.0? The difference between a 2.5 and a 4.0 for that matter? (2.5 being the minimum GPA for my major.)

So that is it. That is my update for the quarter. I passed.

No comments: