Monday, January 1, 2007

2006. In a nutshell.

2006 is almost over. There is only one last party left, and then, onto the next year.

I thought I would do something a bit different this year. This year will be summarized in pictures, this way I figure I can type less but have said even more. Well if you really do believe a picture is worth a 1000 words, I personally think it is more around 53, but whatever, who is actually counting.

Disneyland!

No I am not on acid.

Around this time Derrick's sister and cousin came into town, believe me I am trying to get the pictures for this. So if I thought being sandwiched between a brother and sister pair (Matt and Mellisa) was weird, you have no idea how crazy it is to get into a tickling war in a bed with the sister and cousin of your best-friend. :-) He he.

My brother and Derrick's birthdays on Cinco de Mayo!

Yes that is my brother and Derrick under there.

My brother's First Communion!

And my first job as a Godmother: take lots of pictures and get Chris's gift for him. He he, he got Matthew a fuzzy bear. :-p

In between here I decided one late night to run off and get my clit pierced... I do not have pictures of that, but I do have some hilarious stories about being the biggest frigin horn dog for three weeks all the while having to take the lifestyle of a nun. OMG, let me tell ya, that sucked.

Baseball!

Normally this would not be big deal, but now that I live up in Seattle I basically have to hope I can catch some inner league play (wow that kinda sounds dirty). :-D

Pride!

Hot.

Fourth of July visit from family!

And that same weekend Italy made it to the World Cup!

Said good-bye to My Little Trooper aka Baby

:-(

Vancouver!

Yeah I know, I could not resist getting my picture taken in front of a very fucking large abacus.

San Diego!


Which means the whales vagina

My wildest fantasy comes true!

Yeah right, but thanks for giving me something to dream about Daniel.

Vegas!

No comment, and I know my fifth amendment rights.

In between this time there was a lot of football, but I do not have any pictures from football, but I did get a Niners necklace in Vegas, stuff it down my shirt, snap a shot and send it off to a couple misguided friends.




Also in this time there were mid-term elections. I unfortunately do not have a picture of Derrick and I sitting on my back porch in our PJs, drinking a bottle of wine and smoking fat cigars. I hope to repeat that moment again in about two years time so cross your fingers that I will remember then to take a picture. :-)

Ghost globes!

"OMG I just ate a ghost!"

Christmas

Don't we just look like angels? ;-p

Well that is about it. I think it was a good year.
Cheers, and happy new year all.

No comments: